Monday, September 21, 2015

Como Zoo & Conservatory!

 We all discussed our observations in class, so I don't feel compelled to reiterate mind beyond the amazement I feel at how much of a learning experience it turned out to be. Eleni was right when she said you see the zoo in a different light each time/ age you visit. I definitely focused more on the humanity of living conditions, and the process of viewing and interacting with the exhibits.
 As it was for many, the polar bear exhibit was the highlight of my day. He peacefully swam in circle after circle. I don't believe I've ever been so close to one, which definitely changed the experience and connection I felt with the gorgeous creature. As everyone commented, HIS PAWS!
 It really was a great excursion; proving the differences between talking about things and engaging with them in real life.










No comments:

Post a Comment